Wow, I haven't posted a beauty review in ages! Anyways I don't know about you guys & gals but face masks seems to be the rage nowadays. I have seen them on blogs, Youtube, Instagram - everywhere you look you see face masks! I have used other face masks in the past but when I got the opportunity to work with Valentia again, I couldn't refuse! Today I will be reviewing the Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask.
This mask has six key ingredients:
1) Kaolin Clay - Clay minerals draw out impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother, firmer skin
2) Plant Stem Cells - Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to smooth the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
3) Spirulina - stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissues regeneration of the skin
4) CoQ10 - lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating healthy collagen production.
5) Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers - Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce skin, helping to reduce the creation of new wrinkles
Final Thoughts: After using this face masks a few times, I definitely enjoyed it! You apply to the face and leave one for about 20 minutes then wash off with warm water. At first, I thought I was having a bad reaction but I felt a burning sensation but then that went away once the mask hardened on my face. After washing off, my skin felt smooth and clean. This is now a staple item in my makeup routine! I also love this product because Valentia promotes paraben-free and all natural products!