Since I have been blogging for a few years now, I thought it might be helpful for new bloggers or someone who wants to start a blog to learn what are the essentials to starting a blog.
My Top 5 Blogging Essentials
1) Camera - The camera I currently use is the Canon PowerShot ELPH 130 HS. This is a simple point and shot digital. I am selling my Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12.1 MP Digital Camera - http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/271933312887?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=R853e0
2) Computer - The laptop I am currently using is the 13" Macbook Pro Early 2015 model. I have been using Apple products for the past 7 years or so and just think they are much more powerful than their Windows counterparts.
3) Lighting - Last Year I purchased the Cowboy Studio lighting set off Amazon. It really helps when I am filming videos or taken blog pictures.
4) Editing Software - I use iMovie to edit my videos and PicMnkey to edit my blog photos
5) An external hard drive - This is a must have for bloggers! I store all my pictures and videos on my hard drive to help free up space on my laptop. If you want to buy an external hard drive, I recommend going for 500GB or higher. You can get 1TB of memory for about $100 dollars
What are your blogging essentials?