Looking for some last minute gifts for Dad? Here are five easy gifts!
1) Chores! Your Dad will love if you volunteer to do some chores for him, like mowing the yard. This will give your Dad some MUCH needed rest!
2) Dinner! Cook your Dad a nice dinner! According to a Zagat Survey, more than half (52%) of Dads prefer to stay home for a family meal, compared to only 29% who preferred dinner out at a restaurant.
3) Do Something He Likes To Do! Does your Dad like to Golf? Hike? Run? Swim? Let your Dad pick an activity and spend the day with him doing said activity! It's a nice gesture and typically has little to no cost!
4) Gift Card! If you are completely unsure what to get your Dad, a simple gift card to Amazon will do the trick! Amazon has a nice selection of both printed and digital cards to choose from.
5) Alone Time! This might seem funny but some Dads might just want some alone time to relax and take a Dad Nap! This would be easy to do in conjunction with Tip #1 - Chores!
What did you get your Dad for Father's Day?