Here we are, July 4th weekend! I sent yesterday hosting a BBQ with friends and family and we all had a great time together eating and drinking away the day! I know I haven't been the best blogger lately but I have been very focused on my part-time business as a health & fitness coach and haven't found the time for blogging. As per previous months, here are some of my goals for the month of July.
1) Kick A$$ at my Workout Program! I started a new workout program last week called Turbo Fire. My goal is to complete this program over the next 60 days and share my before and after pictures when I have completed this program. It is very difficult but I know I can do it!
2) Finish a PD Book! Part of my job as a health and fitness coach, requires me to read personal development books. My goal for July is to finish one of those books I have purchased but haven't gotten around to reading. These books help give someone confidence.
3) Grow my Social Media Following! I want to work on growing my Facebook Like page and Instagram accounts this month. I am going to achieve this by posting on my accounts consistently 2-3 times daily. If you aren't already following on Facebook and Instagram, feel free to check them out!
4) More blogging! In the month of July, I want to commit to posting at least once a week on this blog. I have been slacking off but really do enjoy blogging.
5) Save Money! This is always a goal for me! I want to try very hard for the rest of the year to double the amount of money in my savings account.