Guys, I cannot believe it is already 2017! This year I will be turning 27 and hope to make it a great year! Last month, I shared my goals for 2017, so today I am going to share my monthly goals for January! Let's get started!
- Meal prep every week. This is something I want to get back into doing this month. I typically will prep my lunches for the work week every Sunday and need to start making this a habit again because it really helps keep me on track. If you want some meal prep ideas, leave a comment and I will share my favorite meals.
- Workout 3-5 times a week. One of my goals mentioned in my post linked above, is to lose 15 pounds in 2017. I also want to be in shape for our family vacation this August, so I have 8 months to get toned up for the beach. I fell off the fitness bandwagon in September but I want to get back on track this month.
- No unnecessary purchases. One of my goals mentioned again is to pay off my credit card. In order to make this goal happen, I need to significantly cut back on my spending. I will need to stop buying planner stickers for a while and have enough kits to last me a few months.
- Clean everyday. I want to do a quick clean everyday, whether that means doing the dishes or making the bed, I want to make this a habit.
- Blog once a week. Yes, I know I am the most inconsistent blogger in the planet but I want to start working harder on my blog and youtube channel this year. I am going to create an editorial calendar and then start posting on a regular basis.
What are your goals this month?