With almost being halfway through the last month of the year, I thought I would share my top goals for 2017! Let's get started!
1) Pay off my credit card: I have one credit card and have a small balance. It's nothing crazy but I would like to pay this off next year. My goal is to have this paid off by June 2017. Once I pay this card off, I am going to start aiming towards paying more towards my student loan. I owe less than $10,000 on that loan and want to pay it off as soon as I can!
2) Travel More: I love to travel and want to take more weekend trips! I want to visit places I have never been before, like Philadelphia or Chicago!
3) Invest in my Youtube channel/Blog: I want to invest in some new filming equipment including a new camera and maybe even a new personal computer/laptop to make some kickass videos and blog posts
4) Lose 15 pounds: I did a good job with my health & fitness in the first half of 2016 but then fell off the bandwagon in the second half of the year do to my full-time job. I have resubscribed to BeachBody On Demand and want to make it a habit to work out 5-6 times a week and get back on track with my meal planning.
5) Home improvements: Ever since my husband and I bought our house in March, there have been some furniture upgrades I have wanted to make. I want to buy a new TV for the living room and upgrade the TV stand and coffee table. I foresee a trip to Ikea in the future. I also want to finally print some of our beautiful wedding pictures and hang them in our home. We would also like to replace the dining room set and couch but we aren't sure when those purchases will occur.