Hi everybody! I know I have been lacking in both the youtube and blogging worlds, but today I wanted to do this simple post so you could get to know me a bit better! I saw Amie over on Belle-amie do this post and thought is was the perfect fit for my blog!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is very curly. It is also very thick, which makes it impossible to work with. Unless I invest in a good hair straightener, it doesn't straighten very easily.
2. Do you dye your hair yourself or go to a salon?
I have only dyed my hair a few times in my life and it was all at home, using store-bought dyes. I have had black hair, auburn hair, and even highlights.
Circa 2009 - Auburn Hair
Circa 2008 - Long, Black Hair
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I usually wear my hair up in a pony tail everyday. Sometimes I'll wear a headband to change things up a bit.
4. Do you do your own manicures and pedicures or do you go to a salon?
I have only had my nails done twice at a salon, one from Prom and one with my sister. I usually just do them at home because it's cheaper.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I usually change it 1-2 times per week depending on how chipped it is
6. Do you paint your toes in the Winter or just in the Summer?
II paint my toes all year long. Plus, in the winter in can last forever!
7. Do you plan your outfit of the day the night before or just decide when getting dressed?
I always pick my clothes out in the morning when I get ready for work. I rarely decide the night before what I am going to wear unless I come up with a cool outfit idea.
8. How often do you change of your handbag?
I would say I switch it up maybe every few months. If I buy a new bag, I tend to use it for a while before reverting back to a different bag. In the spring/summer, I change them up more.
9. How long does it take you to put on your makeup?
It usually only takes me 5-10 minutes because I don't do a full "face" routine of foundation, concealer, etc.
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
If I actually were to wear face makeup (which I do on rare occasions), I always do my face makeup first.
11. Do you collect makeup or do you just buy what you need when you need it?
I would say I am in the middle of the aisle here. I have a much smaller collection than I use to because I gave away a lot of makeup and threw out makeup that was old and/or expired. I like trying new products, so every so often I will pick up some new things.
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn fake eyelashes and don't think I would have the patience to every wear them.
13. Do you wear a full face of makeup everyday?
I would say 90% of the time I wear a full face of makeup. For me, that would consist of: primer, powder, eyeshadow, mascara and a lip balm. I rarely wear a bb cream, unless my skin is looking dreaful.
14. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! I usually do this on weekends when I am running errands.
15. How many high end products do you own?
I own a few. I have a couple MAC lipsticks, a lot of Urban Decay eyeliners, and a few eyeshadows palettes and eyeshadow singles. I think the only high ends brands I have are MAC, Urban Decay, and theBalm.
16. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Typically, I got to bed around 10:00-10:30PM every night. I have issues in the morning, so I will wake up around 6:30AM. I actually set three alarms on my phone to help get my out of bed in the morning.
17. How many pets do you have?
Right now, I have none. My landlord only allows cats. But, at my parents house, we have a dog named george.
18. How often are you on Blogger?
I actually prefer to read posts on Bloglovin, so I am only on Blogger when I am working on posts.
19. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
If the post I am reading is very interesting, yes I tend to read the comments. I always try to reply to your comments on my blog, even if it is a simple 'thank you'
20. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
I have this on my About Me page, but I currently use the Canon Powershot ELPH 300 HS. It is a simple point and shoot digital camera. I want to upgrade to a better camera very soon. I am very interested in the Canon PowerShot SX50 HS 12MP Digital Camera with 2.8-Inch LCD (Black)
I hope you enjoyed this tag! Feel free to do this tag and tweet me (@lizlovesmakeup) or link it in the comments section below!
I hope you all have a lovely Sunday and I'll see you in my next post!