The May BBHQ Task is focused on your collections, how you store/organize them, different furniture you use, cataloging methods and more, so let's get into it!
- Where do you keep your collection? I keep my makeup and nail polish collections on top of my desk, that way they are both easily accessible. I keep my jewelry on a wall display and on top of another organizational unit.
Check out these videos to see my current collections & storage:
- What furniture or organizers do you use? (brand names and website links help)
- For my Makeup Collection, I use the MUJI 5-Drawer Acrylic Case
- For my Jewelry, I use a necklace holder and bracelet holder (links are similar)
- For nail polish, I use an Acrylic nail polish table
- Do you have a cataloging system? If so, can you share your secret? I don't have a large collection, so I don't have a system
- How do you keep it organized? I organize my makeup by category. For example all my lip products are in a drawer.
- Do you have any special displays for your favorite items? I like to display anything than was really cool packaging or just my favorite products to use
- When you get new items, where do they go? They usually go right into my collection but I tend to keep them on top of my storage unit until I have tested to see if I actually want to keep the product
- For Fun, share your top 5 FAVORITE items in your beautiful collection :)
- Maybelliene Baby Lips
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara
- Stila Smudge Pot in Kitten
- theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette
- Rimmel Powder
Check out the Beauty Bloggers Headquarters: http://beautybloggerhq.blogspot.com/