Today is Thanksgiving is America and I thought I would share with you what I am most thankful for this year.
- I am thankful for my family. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am today.
- I am thankful for my friends. They support me in all my decisions and I am forever grateful for that.
- I am thankful that I have a warm home. Many people are homeless or without heat, so I am thankful I can stay warm on a cold night.
- I am thankful for food. Many people get maybe a handful of rice for a day and I am thankful to be able to have three meals a day.
- I am thankful for clean water. I am thankful to have clean water to bathe in and drink.
- I am thankful for the little things in life that make me happy, music, books, and even a cup of coffee.
- I am thankful for the support of the people who read my blog, watch my videos, follow my tweets or my tumblr.
What are you thankful for?